- Tuesday | August 22, 2017
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Jeffery Hale Pavilion (1270 ch. Ste-Foy) Quebec, Qc G1S 2M4
Join us and benefit from parent-to-parent contact, encouragement, valuable information and breastfeeding support.
* Come as you are
* Connect with other English-speaking parents
* Find answers to your parenting questions
* Support provided by a helpful Certified Breastfeeding Consultant from Allaitement Québec
* Scale available to check baby’s growth
* Everyone is welcome – including expectant moms, moms who previously breastfed and even those who didn’t as well as big brothers and sisters!
Where: Room 1135 on the main floor of the Jeffery Hale Pavilion (1270 ch. Ste-Foy) Quebec, Qc G1S 6M4
When: 10 to 11:30 AM once a month on Tuesdays: June 13, July 11 and August 22, 2017
To learn more about our other early childhood programs: wejh.ca