Is this service representative position a career for you?
- You are perfectly bilingual?
- You enjoy organizing and are not intimidated speaking in groups?
- You have a radio style of voice and looking for an opportunity to use it?
- You are recognized for your rigor and professionalism?
If so, we have an opening you want to consider.
We are looking for empathetic, friendly and professional candidates who will support corporate clients in coordinating and facilitating their teleconference needs.
On a day-to-day basis, our teleconferencing representatives support a variety of companies that rely on Canada’s leading communications company for the success of their events.
What is expected from a Teleconference Service Representative:
- Take charge of corporate conference bookings;
- Identify needs and organize conferences according to client requirements;
- As they take place, ensure that conferences are conducted according to the agreed protocols
- Carry out various administrative tasks surrounding each event.
What’s required to join the team:
- Perfectly bilingual French and English, oral and written;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Academic training in communication or languages and translation (an important asset);
- Demonstrate an interpersonal style that secures and expands the ongoing business relationship with the client;
- Available and flexible to work afternoons and evenings;
- A proficiency with problem solving and decision making;
- Use with ease Word and Excel software and Web based applications;
- Typing speed of 25 words per minute.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary: 14.10$ per hour (includes a 1.00$ premium on worked hours);
- Performance based incentive;
- Hourly premium for bilingual and weekend hours;
- Part time, up to 40 hours a week;
- Fully paid professional training and support;
- Complete benefits plan after 6 months of service including:
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental and life insurance);
- Great discounts on telecommunications products and services.
Site offers some great specifics features you can review at: http://www.en.nordia.ca/quebec-city/