Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Immediate Supervisor: Annabelle Cloutier, Director of the Wellness Centre
Activity Sector: Wellness Centre
You are dynamic, motivated and recognized for your rigor in your work. You excel in customer service,
teamwork and priority management.
As administrative secretary, you provide support to the dynamic team at the Wellness Centre as they
work to improve the health and well-being of the English-speaking community in the greater Quebec
You ensure logistics for the organization and follow-up of the various meetings, while supporting our
staff members as they run our programs and activities. You handle phone calls and greet visitors,
collaborate on the production, and update documents and reports both written and financial.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Answer phone and email inquiries, and do follow up.
– Set and confirm appointments and meetings (including all reservations required).
– Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
– Organize conferences, meetings and special events.
– Provide quality customer service while managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
– Ensure the confidentiality of client files, under all circumstances.
– Formulate and implement office operations, including the collecting user fees, managing bills,
reserving rooms and updating various communication tools.
– In collaboration with your immediate supervisor, perform office and administrative tasks
related to program coordination (data entry and statistics compilation).
– Perform any other related duties as requested by your immediate supervisor.
– Technical diploma (DEC or DEP) with an administrative profile or relevant experience in
– A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position.
– Proficiency in both official languages, both oral and written;
– Knowledge of the English-speaking community of Quebec City and its community organizations is an
– Valid driver’s license is an asset (the use of a personal vehicle may be required);
– Discretion and confidentiality.
– Excellent command of a Windows platform, including the Microsoft Office Suite as well as MS Office
– Knowledge of the Adobe Suite and online platforms (particularly MailChimp, WordPress and
Facebook) would be an asset.
– Ability to manage priorities and work on multiple files at once;
– Highly developed sense of organization;
– Strong skills in a client-centered approach;
– Communicate easily orally and in writing;
– Good team spirit and collaboration;
– Resourceful and autonomous.
A four-day work week of 28 hours, during the daytime, for an indefinite period.
Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
After a six-month probation period, the person will have access to a range of benefits, including group
insurance and pension fund.
The hourly rate varies between $17.88 and $20.61 per hour.
Please send your cover letter and resume to the attention of Ms Annabelle Cloutier specifying the
title of the position before 4:00 p.m. on Friday, December 15, 2017, to: email@example.com
The interviews will take place during the week of December 18th.
Expected starting date: January 16, 2018.
We thank all applicants in advance, but will only contact those chosen for an interview.