Labrie Enviroquip Group is one of the three largest North American manufacturers of equipment for waste management. Our factory located to Levis (St-Nicolas area) has more than 450 employees. Join our dynamic team now!
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Under the supervision of the Administrative & Customer Service Director, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting Sales Manager Representative, National Accounts and Major Accounts Distributors, to facilitate and expedite the sales process. Once the sale is concluded, the customer service representative must follow the progress of the production of the order until the delivery of the final product. He must ensure that the delivered product complies with the technical specifications and the order confirmation signed by the customer and that delivery is respected according the contractual commitments and schedules.
More specifically, he shall:
- Answer incoming calls to the customer service department;
- Provide all information to internal and external customers;
- Contact the customer to confirm all details;
- Ensure that when a sale is concluded, all necessary information is complete and accurate and delivery commitments are provided to all parties involved;
- Once the command entered in the system:
- The customer service representative must ensure that all departments process the order according to the schedule committed with the customer;
- In case of any problem in the realization of an order in a department, the customer service representative must try to resolve the situation with the responsible of the department.
- Inform his/her immediate superior of any activities and status of projects;
- Assist other customer service representative as needed;
- Proactively manage other departments to ensure orders and projects meet established deadlines;
- Perform any other related duties related to this position.
Sense of organization and responsibility, attentiveness, self-reliance and proactivity, good oral and written communication, good team spirit, open-mind, meticulous, disciplined and having an attitude “customer first”.
- DEC in a related field or any other experience deemed relevant.
- 3 years minimum experience in customer service. Having been working for a manufacturer company would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the Windows environment and the Office suite
- Bilingual French / English
- Knowledge of a MRP
- Technical knowledge in the heavy vehicles business segment (asset)
- 3 years minimum experience in customer service. Having been working for a manufacturer company would be an asset;
If this challenge interests you, send your application to the human ressources department by email at email@example.com.