Customer Service Representative – Directory assistance, Quebec (Inbound calls)
Location : QC – Quebec
Department : Operations
Employment status : Part time – Starting date; Monday January 8th 2018
The result of a personal touch:
Nordia is Canada’s largest provider of customer service solutions, with contact centers in B.C, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick. We provide a wide range of support to help customers get the best telecommunications services for their needs.
People are really at the heart of our business. Our top priority is to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment for our employees, with total compensation among the most competitive in the industry. Our representatives confirm the success of this partnership: according to the 2016 employee survey, 85% would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends!
Is this career for you?
- You like simple things and clear guidelines?
- You have a knack for service but no interest for sales?
- Your daytime life is busy and you encourage evening work with no torment?
- You can sustain a conversation and type information simultaneously?
This job offer could be a perfect match!
Our directory assistance agents are above all friendly, dynamic people and able to quickly process a request for information. On a daily basis, they provide support to all users of the network covered by Canada’s leading residential telecommunications provider.
What is expected from a Directory Assistance agent:
- Provide callers with the following services:
- Directory assistance (411);
- International call transfers(0);
- Redirection of emergency calls (911);
- On call, accomplish different actions simultaneously including:
- Actively listen to the request;
- Question if necessary to specify what is being sought;
- Search through a computerized application;
- Enter information in the required fields;
- Be rigorous in respect of his / her schedule, average time allotted to handle calls and compliance with procedures;
- Provide courteous and professional support in alignment with high quality standards;
- Identify and communicate irregular situations.
What is required to join the team?
- We are open 24 hours a day, be available to work on weekdays and weekends;
- Bilingual (French / English) oral;
- Typing speed of 30 words / minutes;
- High school diploma (DES) completed;
- Friendly, empathetic and dynamic people: listening and able to quickly process a request for information;
* Occasionally might be requested to support a night shift
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary of 12,00$ (including a 0,25$ premium for bilinguism);
- Weekend and night hourly premiums;
- A performance based incentive plan;
- Fully paid professional training and support;
- Complete benefits plan after 6 months of service including:
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental and life insurance);
- Great discounts on telecommunications products and services.
Site offers some great specifics features you can review at: http://www.en.nordia.ca/quebec-city-opportunities
Training starts Monday January 8th 2018