Start or grow your teaching career with Ateliers de conversation anglaise (ACA), Quebec City’s leading language school. ACA instructors teach classes year round to thousands of adults and youth at our training centre in Place de la Cité or in our clients’ offices. We offer part- and full-time schedules, competitive salaries, flexible hours, training opportunities, support from experienced teachers, dedicated office staff, and a wide range of resources including curricula, lesson plans and educational materials.
We are a community of 60+ language professionals determined to deliver the best language lessons in town. ACA’s offices provide a friendly, professional environment where you can teach, chat with colleagues or prepare your lessons for your off-site classes. We also like to get together for laid-back social events because, well, what can we say? We like to have fun.
ACA is currently looking for part-time instructors (4 to 30 hours per week). There are also recurring opportunities to add more hours to your schedule by working in our office (spoken French is required).
- Teaching adult English as a Second Language courses to small groups and individuals
- Reviewing ACA’s curriculum and planning courses according to participants’ needs and preferences
- Tracking participants’ progress using the tools we provide
- Representing ACA with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Excellent English-language, people and organizational skills
- Experience in education, business or a related field
- Professional, dynamic and engaged
- Assets: university degree and/or teaching experience, vehicle and willingness to travel within the greater Quebec City area.
Please send your English-language CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.