Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Quebec, QC, Canada, with subsidiaries worldwide, InnovMetric Software Inc. is the leading provider of universal 3D metrology software solutions.
InnovMetric is looking for a shipping and receiving clerk who is primarily responsible for managing our various types of inventory: marketing items, training material, sales products, items on consignment at our suppliers’, as well as products offered in-house by our social committee.
- Review internal and external storage methods and suggest improvements related to inventory management best practices;
- Receive, verify, and control the quantity and quality of goods;
- Arrange and store inventory in an orderly manner;
- Take weekly inventory of material;
- Update our inventory management software and monitor its accuracy;
- Prepare inventory requisitions;
- Ship packages, mainly internationally, via our carriers (FedEx, UPS, or other);
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment; and
- Carry out a variety of other manual tasks including some associated with the upkeep of the premises, as necessary.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a shipping and receiving clerk or other related employment experience;
- Ability to lift/move up to 20 kg;
- Feels comfortable working with computers;
- Functional French;
- Team player;
- Methodical and organized;
- Takes pride in a job well done.
What we have to offer:
- Flexible schedule that facilitates work/family balance
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- Group insurance
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Free parking