A senior consultant in international economics, markets and trends is looking for an executive assistant to help him serve and develop his global client base. His firm primarily creates and sells research, consulting and speaking services to international companies and public agencies.
Basic secretarial work, travel and meeting planning and follow-up, sales support, marketing/business research, writing/editing (perfect English), database management, and other administrative and accounting tasks.
Skills and interests:
- Excellent professional, organizational, communicational and planning skills.
- Autonomous, rigorous and self-motivated.
- A quick learner with good memory, concentration and “can do” attitude.
- Excellent bilingual (English/French) communication skills – both in writing and speaking.
- Very good at phoning and writing senior level executive offices.
- Intellectually-motivated, notably by international events, business and diplomacy, long term trends and foresight, with a flair for marketing and growth.
- At ease with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.), Salesforce, searching the Web and with new information technologies.
- Reliability. Optimism.
- Dedication. Discretion.
- Sense of service.
Relevant experience in playing a support role – preferably within a professional service firm or in sales.
Terms of employment:
Part-time (20-30hrs/week). Flexible schedule to be discussed. Competitive salary.
Quebec City (downtown)
Qualified candidates can send their resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We thank in advance the other candidates for their interest.