Myca is the power behind a revolution in health care. Myca’s advanced communication and practice management technologies not only provide patients with multiple channels of access to physicians, but also offer physicians the opportunity to gain greater control over the quality of care they deliver. Transforming the health care experience is the focus of our technology, our businesses, and our company.
www.myca.com | www.hellohealth.com
ENHANCE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Myca is looking for a highly dedicated frontline Customer Support Agent for weekday shifts, who will be responsible for providing ressourceful technical support to our external customers, to resolve issues and guide users in their interactive navigation on the Hello Health® medical software platform.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, voice mails and email requests from our customers seeking technical assistance with the software.
- Respond to customer requests and questions regarding the service, products, and account information.
- Provide web based training.
- Collaborate closely with the development, implementation, and sales teams.
- Focus on continually enhancing customer satisfaction, and overall experience
ARE YOU THE IDEAL CANDIDATE?
COMMUNICATIVE AND ANALYTICAL
- 2 years of experience in a customer service or technical support role.
- Strong written and fluent oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to problem solve with minimum supervision, strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to enhance Customer Service experience through proper client care and efficient delivery.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Computer literacy, including Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Office.
ASSETS THAT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
(although not required)
- College or University diploma in a related field (computer science, business, and office operations)
- Oral & Written French
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Friendly Work Environment
- Training Opportunities
- Full-time Weekday Shift (35 to 37,5 hours/week)
- Fair Compensation and Benefits (including free access to our onsite gym)
- Free Parking
- A commitment to Openness, Diversity and Work-Life Balance
To join the Myca team, please forward a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com
While we truly appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this position.