Swissport is the world’s largest provider of ground and cargo handling services in the aviation industry. The company provides services on behalf of some 700 client-companies and handles around 229 million passengers and 3.9 million flights (movements) per year. The company operates 120 warehouses and moves approx. 4.1 million tonnes of cargo. With a workforce of around 60,000 personnel, Swissport is active at more than 265 stations in 45 countries across five continents, and generates annual consolidated operating revenue of CHF 3.0 billion.
At Swissport Canada Inc. we offer Ground Handling to Airlines. Here at Jean-Lesage International Airport we handle United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Porter Airlines and Westjet Encore.
Candidates can have a better idea about us through: www.swissport.com
Job Description :
- Loading and unloading of bags
- Segregation of bags per Airline, destination and class of travel
- Marshalling of aircrafts to their parking positions
- Assuring Lavatory service
- Providing aircrafts with potable water
- Aircraft interior cleaning (vacuuming, cleaning of seats’ tablets, classifying literature in seats’ pockets, aircraft interior search)
- Fueling equipment
Starting Salary: $11.75 per hour
There is an evening/night premium: $0.35 per hour from 16h00 until 03h59.
We offer an average of 30 hours per week. Therefore the position is Part-Time. Candidates must have a good English level as on-line training is in English.
Parking is paid by Swissport Canada Inc.
Employees can have reduced tickets with porter airlines and Westjet
Start date: May 2
CVs can be sent to:
Abdelkrim Bendahou, General Manager