Posting Number: LAW-S17-18-0495
Job Title: Administrative Support Agent, Class II
Campus: St. Lawrence Campus
Work Location: Quebec (Borough of Sainte-Foy)
Reporting to: Coordinator, Administrative Services
Position Status: Regular Full-time
Reporting to the Coordinator of Administrative Services, the incumbent will perform a variety of administrative duties in accordance with established methods and procedures.
• Answer, transfer and place telephone calls and provide information of a general nature.
• Greet, inform and guide visitors to the Campus.
• Prepare, sort and screen mail for the Coordinator of Administrative Services.
• Provide all photocopying services for Faculty, Staff and Note Taker (Adapted Services).
• Distribute exams to the Invigilators and put them in the teachers’ mailbox after the exam.
• Receive and distribute in-coming mail and out-going mail (internal and external).
• Verify the parcel content received in the mail. Distribute and give the invoices to the Finance Department.
• Enter all room reservations on the room reservation system.
• Provide administrative support to the Special Education Technician in regards to special exams (Adapted Services).
• Prepare a list of ‘Lost and Found’ service. Contact students who can be identify.
• Collect monies for parking fees (visitors and parking cards), for printing, faxing and photocopying.
• Prepare deposits for the reception’s cash register and keep an appropriate registry of it.
• Activate the parking cards for employees and students.
• Control parking gate for visitors with the appropriate material.
• Fill the RTC’s form for students who lost or need another OPUS card.
• Distribute office supplies on a daily basis.
• Distribute mailbox, office, elevator and Master keys and keep a registry of it.
• Prepare various texts and graphs using word processing and spreadsheet software.
• Report malfunctioning of parking system to the Buildings and Grounds personnel.
• To have a diploma of vocational studies (DEP) in an appropriate specialty or a secondary school diploma (DES) or have a diploma or an attestation of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
• Excellent communication skills in English and in French, both oral and written.
• Ability to use various software such as MS Office and Omnivox.
• Strong customer service skills.
Required Tests: Language test
Work Schedule: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Anticipated Start Date: 2017-08-07
Start of Posting Period: 2017-07-06
End of Posting Period: 2017-07-20
Champlain Regional College is an equal opportunity employer and invites candidates to signify their belonging to groups targeted by the Act respecting equal access to employment in public bodies.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note that a cover letter is mandatory with your application, therefore please be sure to submit yours.
If you are applying from a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email inviting you to attach your CV in order for your application to be considered.