Customer service representative – specialty support to users
Location: QC – Quebec city
Employment status: Full time
The result of a personal touch
Nordia is Canada’s largest provider of customer service solutions, with contact centers in B.C, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick. We provide a wide range of support to help customers get the best telecommunications services for their needs.
People are really at the heart of our business. Our top priority is to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment for our employees, with total compensation among the most competitive in the industry. Our representatives confirm the success of this partnership: according to the 2016 employee survey, 85% would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends!
Is this career for you?
- Do you want to make a difference and help others?
- You are passionate about service, not sales?
- Do you communicate perfectly in English and French?
- Does your lifestyle make you flexible with respect to work schedules?
It’s time to move forward.
Our call center representatives are primarily empathetic, friendly and dynamic people who love to serve and help people, pay attention to them and demonstrate great rigor in carrying out their work.
What is expected from a representative:
- Bringing in contact persons in need for verbal or earing communication assistance using text telephones;
- Transmiting real-time conversations of each call faithfully and transparently;
- Responding to emergency calls and redirects them to the appropriate emergency service;
- Rigorously applying the different communication practices expected.
What do we offer
- Competitive base salary – 13,10$ per hour (includes a 1,25$ premium on worked hours);
- Performance based incentive;
- Bilingual and weekend premiums; Weekly working hours : from 20 to 37.5 hrs;
- Fully paid professional training and support to help you reach your potential;
- Career opportunities in a fast pace environment.
- Complete benefits plan after 6 months of service including:
o comprehensive insurance (medical, dental and life insurance);
o great discounts on telecommunications products and services;
- Service is provided 24/7. Recruiter will instruct you on scheduled hours to be expected during and after training.
What do you need to join the team
- Perfectly bilingual French and English, oral and written;
- Typing speed of 40 words/minute;
- Multi-tasking during communication – listen, talk and type information;
- Previous customer service experience.
Site offers some great specifics features you can review at: http://www.en.nordia.ca/quebec-city/
Class starts on July 17th