The P.W. Sims Business Program offers businesses the opportunity for access to bilingual candidates for internships and summer employment.
Why hire a CEGEP St-Lawrence intern?
Our students have:
- A diversified knowledge base covering all areas of business administration
- Bilingual skills in French and English
- A hands-on approach to situations
- Computer proficiency
- Confidence and maturity
- previous internship and job shadowing (for 3rd year students)
- Teamwork skills
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
AIESEC Laval, located at Université Laval, manages a unique recruitment system that is fully customizable to meet each company’s employment needs.
AIESEC Laval is the local chapter of AIESEC, the largest student-run organization in the world. It is present in 107 countries as an international platform for young people to develop into global-minded leaders. By facilitating and participating in work exchanges through the Global Internship Program, which sees over 4000 exchanges a year, AIESEC members are challenged to develop their leadership potential while increasing their awareness of the world around them.
Why hire from AIESEC’s Global Internship Program?
For over 50 years, AIESEC Laval has been providing companies in Quebec City with access to a global talent pool of young leaders with expertise in the areas of:
- Information technology
- Community and social development
- Companies who hire interns from abroad can diversify their workforce with an international perspective, fuel innovation and benefit from an enriched corporate culture.
AIESEC interns are available year-round. Organizations that would like to leverage the international leadership advantage through AIESEC Laval can find more information at http://www.aiesec.ca/laval.